Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Sunday Ride


Even though summer has not yet officially arrived we had another beautiful, bright, warm summer-like day. In the morning Mr.T and I biked over to the Home Depot at the Stockyards to look for an impact driver for use around the house. I had found one online but when we arrived in the store they didn't have the drill we were looking for. We decided to check out Rona and while they didn't have the make and model I had found online they had a Black and Decker 20volt driver that came with a battery for a good price. Buying it we were pleased to discover there was also a father's day discount which made it even more attractive.

Biking back home I made some guacamole and nachos for lunch before Mr.T and I tackled a bunch of projects in the back yard. Using the impact driver really makes a difference for any projects with screws. Everything is quick and easy. I added some shelves and racks for garden tools to the pergola/carport while Mr.T coated some of the wood with Thompson's water seal. We spent the rest of the day just puttering around the house not wanting to wander to far in the summer-like heat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment