Friday, July 29, 2016

Saying Goodbye


This morning the scooter people came to deliver another scooter that had an attachment on the back. Mr.T wanted something that could hold his crutches so he could use them at work, but the attachment on the newer scooter was just a hollow pipe and really wouldn't hold them well. 


I then met Ms.S at Auntie's & Uncle's so she could have breakfast. The place has been a favourite of Ms.S for years and while it is funky and laid back I never understand the fact that people will line up for food almost any day of the week. 

After lunch we caught an Uber car to Billy Bishop Airport so Ms.S could catch a flight to Newark where she was going to catch a train back to Philly ending her visit to TO. After saying goodbye I caught a streetcar to Union Station then caught the subway north to College Street so I could pick up a prescription from Shopper's Drug Mart. From there I walked home to make sure Mr.T was ok. 


For dinner I biked over to Curry Love, our current go to take away for Friday nights. Both Mr.T and I love the simplicity of their curries. He opts for the red beef curry on noodles, while I like their peanut tofu curry on roti. It really is the perfect meal, filling but not heavy. 


After dinner we met with our contractor Gus to talk about painting the trim on the front of the house. After all the brick work, the trim is stained with a lot of brick dust making it look really dingy. I wasn't sure if we could paint the aluminum trim around the windows but Gus said with new paint technologies it would be no problem. I am thinking a light grey would look nice against the brick but you never really know until you actually see it against the brick. He left us with a pantone so we could choose colours over the weekend. 

Manor Grey by Farrow & Ball
Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray


No comments:

Post a Comment