Sunday, September 11, 2016

A Saturday Walk







Yesterday after making my way to Kensington Market in the morning through a light rain Mr.T and I puttered around the house for the rest of the morning. After lunch I walked down Spadina to our local Home Sense wasting some time before heading over to 500 Richmond Street to check out an open house, #104 in one of our favourite buildings. We have seen a lot of the condos in the building and always find ourselves coming back to see more. The units we have looked at in the past all face Richmond Street. This unit faced the alley on the north side of the building and I found I really liked the layout. It had a beautiful outdoor space that mirrored the width of the interior, which was a really nice space. Because it was recently renovated it also had some really nice finishes and I could envision Mr.T and I living there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment