Saturday, October 15, 2016

Socially Awkward


After a day of not being able to leave the house it was nice to make my way to Kensington Market this morning to pick up our dry goods and veggies for the week. While I was unsure about my bowels I made it there and back without an incident. Arriving home I then made some rum balls for Mr.H's 70 birthday party we were attending later in the afternoon. We made our way via the subway to his place meeting up with his partner and friends who were decorating the party room in his condo. We then made our way back to his condo to await his arrival surprising him with a birthday party. Sadly, Mr.T and I always find ourselves feeling out of place at such events and we made our excuses to leave early heading home. We stopped for a quick meal at Hero Burger on Bloor, before settling in for a quiet Saturday night at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment