Friday, November 25, 2016

Bandwith


This past month Mr.T and I have been watching a lot of Netflix and Youtube and I have been uploading a lot of information with my project to digitize my sketchbooks. In the process we used 8 GBS over our download limit with Rogers. The most depressing issue about going over is that the Rogers system for monitoring doesn't monitor in real time so never really know exactly how much you have used each day. So on Thursday morning I called up Rogers and moved from our 135 GB monthly allowance to an unlimited monthly use. Although it was an extra $ 20.00 it will mean we don't have to monitor how much bandwith we use. On Thursday morning I had to remove the old modem, take it up to the Bloor Street store and exchange it for a newer modem then install it at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment