Sunday, December 18, 2016

A Cold Sunday Walk


This morning Mr.T and I bundled up and went for a walk down to the Home Sense and then the Winner's on Spadina. Thankfully it was a bright, sunny day and as long as you stayed in the sun we had a nice brisk walk. It was good to be out soaking up some vitamin D. At Home Sense I found an 8"x 8" pan with a pop-out bottom that will be perfect for making cookie bars (I found I needed one while making the no-bake brownies earlier this week). 


After leaving the Winner's on Spadina we walked west on King Street then north to the Winner's at Portland. From there we walked back east to Spadina to pick up a new trundle buggy in Chinatown. Walking north along Spadina then west on College Street I was craving soup but we found no places offering any soup I could eat. Wouldn't it be nice to have a little soup place serving an assortment of warm soups on a  cold winter day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment