Saturday, April 15, 2017

A Rainy Saturday


This morning turned out to be a rainy day. After making our way to Kensington Market for our veggies and dry goods, we spent most of the day inside because it rained all afternoon. In the afternoon, Mr.T went for a walk to the Dufferin Mall to pick up some toilet paper and paper towels while I spent some time working on my book. I am up to the 1960s and discovered a few of the people from my assessments by just googling their names. It is exciting whenever I discover any other information about anyone in the assessments and as I move further into the late 20th-century I am finding more online information creating for richer portraits of who lived in the neighbourhood. For dinner, Mr.T picked up some sushi from Sushi on Bloor, then we settled down to watch my favourite campy classic for this time of year, The Ten Commandments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment