Wednesday, August 02, 2017

A Quiet Bday


Today after a yoga class with Mr.D, I biked down to Cherry Beach, then continued on along the bike trail to its end at Balmy Beach in the east end. It was really hot and muggy and after biked back along the trail I made my way north on Parliament to College Street before finally making my way home. All together I biked 38 kilometres. After a shower to cool off I chatted with Ms.M in Calgary and Mr.T in Vancouver who both wished me happy birthday wishes. 



For dinner Mr.T and I decided to head out to Amadeu's in Kensington Market. While it was really quiet on a Wednesday night, Mr.T and I had the place to ourselves, I had their grilled sardines and Mr.T their grilled cod. The food is always really simple in preparation, just the way I like it and delicious and was the perfect way to celebrate another year. For dessert we walked across the road to Cosmic Treats where we shared a slice of their really yummy, chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment